The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Rat City Madness January 15, 2011

Friday went skating up in Soap Lake had a blast met a few new girls all really nice and actually ran into a girl I go to school with their small world ya know. Then on Saturday the big event happened we got to go to Rat City Roller Girls talk about a fricken blast lights, smells, energy, excitement, I have now decided I am officially obsessed with derby and I still don't own skates yet oh well that will be soon enough. Here are some of my favorite photos from the outing. It was wicked awesome that so many people from ACRD were able to go!! There were almost 7,000 people in attendance at Key Arena in Seattle Wa.
















No comments:

Post a Comment