The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The First ACRD Meet and Greet January 12, 2011

Kind of a cool date for the first get together 1-12-11!!! I like the pattern well it ws a uber awesome turnout with almost 200 people we were only expecting maybe 100. I served pop and water and volunteered all of my tips as a donation took pictures. Lerin from Jet City came over and helped out a lot by the way if you ever read this Thank You LERIN from Jet City Roller Girls. The women in attendance ranged in ages from 18-50+ and from all walks of life the room was feeled with an electricity I have personally never felt before. We were all about to embark on territory that none of us had ever thought imaginable ecspecially since we live in the middle of no where Washington.









No comments:

Post a Comment