The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

After the RINK

So I couldn't get skating off my mind and started doing as much research as I could about Roller Derby. All I knew was what I had seen on TV and read about here and there. The best you tube video I could find described the basics.



Most of the rest of my research I didn't save. I just knew I wanted to do this I have never been into sports but I do have a competitive nature and I needed something productive to do with my time. Watching the page grow in likes made me want to do it even more and made it seem more possible and real. Christmas was coming up so there wasn't much going on with it except for the recruitment of different volunteers for legal representation and requests for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment