The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roller Derby Adventure December 13, 2010

Well hello, or should I write to whom it may concern? Never quite sure how to start most things I do so here goes on December 13, 2010 I began my Roller Derby Adventure I was sitting on Facebook and noticed that there was a Roller Derby page for here in Wenatchee they were calling themselves Apple City Roller Derby and it had just started to develop a few weeks earlier. I instantly was on it asking questions and wanting to know how I could join. I was welcomed from the Admins on the page and co-founders of the new league in development "Barb and Craig" they invited me to go rollerskating and I decided to go. We had to drive all the way to Soap Lake this is a small town about an hour away roughly and depending on the weather away. The first time back on skates felt weird but skating came rite back to me it was exciting and fun and.......... You get the idea. My boyfriend Terry and our friend Darin came skating also too bad I didn't get any pics of them dang it.
First Time back in skates after 20 years



No comments:

Post a Comment