The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Second Trip to the RINK January 07, 2011

Oh yes the second trip to the rink well a couple hours before we are getting ready to go I get a message that the Wenatchee World is going to be there a local paper no pressure......... no  pressure at all........ The night turns out great a lot of girls show up along with their significant others and thier kidos it was a fun night even in the painful old brown rental skates. The Wenatchee World ran the paper by the following tuesday here is a link to it.

Article in the WW
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2011/jan/11/apple-city-roller-derby-group-is-getting-off-the/

OLD RENTAL OWIES!!!  Photo by Don Seabrook


First Injury OUCH Photo by Don Seabrook

Safety First AKA CYA Photo by Don Seabrook

Rounding everyone up Photo by Don Seabrook

No comments:

Post a Comment