The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunday Practice with DLF January 16, 2010

Thanx to Terry's friend Dan the coach of Rat City Roller Girl Derby Liberation Front we got to go and watch them practice I wish I could of brought people with me but it just wasn't in the cards. I got to meet Goodie Two Skates there and she offered to come over and help out the league and so did Dan it is just wonderful how supportive the Roller Derby community is. I was able to video the practice so here you go have fun watching.




I was also able to take some pictures they had a huge practice space down in the marina and there sport court was really cool it was explained to me that the court lines are set up at an angle with some of the corners being smaller than others.









No comments:

Post a Comment