The contents of this blog are my opinion and my opinion alone I am not representing anyone except myself. ~ Thank You for reading!!~

Sunday, January 23, 2011

SKATE NIGHT Friday January 21, 2011

Wow another awesome turn out a few of the girls have purchased skates and others have them on order.
I cant wait to get my skates I am starting out on the Sure-Grip Rebel INV they should be in next week.
Other girls purchased Wickeds, R3's, Vandals, and She Devils all really good skates. Everyone's skating is improving and it is really fun to watch.
A few of us girls went out after skating at a local bar in Ephrata Wa. and did some karaoke it was a lot of fun.
Also our local snow and skate shop REVOLUTION is now officially carrying and ordering skates this is so cool.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment